With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter.
Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting much, we stopped by and were surprised to find that the car wasn't too bad. In fact, it was *** good for $6K. The salesman admitted to being new to sales and was friendly, not pushy. We drove the car aggressively, trying to find any problems with any part of it. While there were some cosmetic issues and 143,000 on the clock, the car drove great.
We agreed to the price and went in to settle. We met and dealt with the Sales Manager and several other folks in Sales and in Financing.
Because we hadn't expected to buy a car right then and there, weren't prepared and had to decide whether to finance or pay cash (and how to get money transferred quickly). We ran these guys in circles while we tried to figure out how to get this done. During the whole process we heard the same thing from every one of them- "Whatever you want to do". No hard sell. No pushing to do what made them more money. Whatever WE wanted to do.
We managed to get things sorted at our end while the Low Book Sales staff waited patiently and did everything they could to help. They went out of their way to accommodate our situation.
Yeah, I know this website is for folks to whine and *** about how they got screwed. Or how they couldn't get a car because they've trashed their credit. Well, this site is too 1-sided. It's dedicated to complainers. Who the *** can make an informed decision based on a site like this? Grow up, People. Take responsibility for your own actions.
Now that we've got the car home, driven it around and cleaned up some of the cosmetics, we're realizing that we got a better deal than we thought.
Everyone at Low Book Sales, Las Vegas was great to deal with. Special props to Junior, Rey and Juan.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Overall experience
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2007 Honda Accord Se V6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."