With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter.
Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting much, we stopped by and were surprised to find that the car wasn't too bad. In fact, it was *** good for $6K. The salesman admitted to being new to sales and was friendly, not pushy. We drove the car aggressively, trying to find any problems with any part of it. While there were some cosmetic issues and 143,000 on the clock, the car drove great.
We agreed to the price and went in to settle. We met and dealt with the Sales Manager and several other folks in Sales and in Financing.
Because we hadn't expected to buy a car right then and there, weren't prepared and had to decide whether to finance or pay cash (and how to get money transferred quickly). We ran these guys in circles while we tried to figure out how to get this done. During the whole process we heard the same thing from every one of them- "Whatever you want to do". No hard sell. No pushing to do what made them more money. Whatever WE wanted to do.
We managed to get things sorted at our end while the Low Book Sales staff waited patiently and did everything they could to help. They went out of their way to accommodate our situation.
Yeah, I know this website is for folks to whine and *** about how they got screwed. Or how they couldn't get a car because they've trashed their credit. Well, this site is too 1-sided. It's dedicated to complainers. Who the *** can make an informed decision based on a site like this? Grow up, People. Take responsibility for your own actions.
Now that we've got the car home, driven it around and cleaned up some of the cosmetics, we're realizing that we got a better deal than we thought.
Everyone at Low Book Sales, Las Vegas was great to deal with. Special props to Junior, Rey and Juan.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Overall experience
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2007 Honda Accord Se V6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."