With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter.
Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting much, we stopped by and were surprised to find that the car wasn't too bad. In fact, it was *** good for $6K. The salesman admitted to being new to sales and was friendly, not pushy. We drove the car aggressively, trying to find any problems with any part of it. While there were some cosmetic issues and 143,000 on the clock, the car drove great.
We agreed to the price and went in to settle. We met and dealt with the Sales Manager and several other folks in Sales and in Financing.
Because we hadn't expected to buy a car right then and there, weren't prepared and had to decide whether to finance or pay cash (and how to get money transferred quickly). We ran these guys in circles while we tried to figure out how to get this done. During the whole process we heard the same thing from every one of them- "Whatever you want to do". No hard sell. No pushing to do what made them more money. Whatever WE wanted to do.
We managed to get things sorted at our end while the Low Book Sales staff waited patiently and did everything they could to help. They went out of their way to accommodate our situation.
Yeah, I know this website is for folks to whine and *** about how they got screwed. Or how they couldn't get a car because they've trashed their credit. Well, this site is too 1-sided. It's dedicated to complainers. Who the *** can make an informed decision based on a site like this? Grow up, People. Take responsibility for your own actions.
Now that we've got the car home, driven it around and cleaned up some of the cosmetics, we're realizing that we got a better deal than we thought.
Everyone at Low Book Sales, Las Vegas was great to deal with. Special props to Junior, Rey and Juan.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Overall experience
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2007 Honda Accord Se V6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."